Current HRC funded research:
Listed below are 2021 projects funded by the HRC.
- » Project Title: Contribution and control of soil and cone microbiomes on hop terroir and quality. Lead Researcher: Drs. Dan Manter and Alison Hamm, USDA/ARS Ft. Collins, CO.
- » Project Title: Screening post emergence herbicides for basal application in hops. Lead Researcher: Dr. Marcelo Moretti, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- » Project Title: Improved crop coefficient development for hops at various growth stages. Lead Researcher: Scott Stephen, Agrimanagement, Yakima, WA
- » Project Title: Soil water potential, hops yield, and quality comparisons of various drip line and emitter spacing configurations on Cascade. Lead Researcher: Scott Stephen, Agrimanagement, Yakima, WA.
- » Project Title: Assessing nutrient uptake and accumulation in hop production. Lead Researcher: Dr. Betsy Verhoeven, OSU Extension Agronomist, Corvallis, OR.